Jesus! We will review the letter J and focus on the birth of Jesus and the Nativity story as well as many Christmas themed activities.
Focus Skills for the Week:
*J is for jingle bell painting
* sensory: “I Spy” find the baby Jesus in the nativity Christmas tub
* sequencing the Nativity story elements
* Having a gift wrapping station for kids (fine motor practice: cutting/taping)
* peppermint water sensory tub
* ornament making station (fine motor: cutting/painting/coloring/gluing)
* Art Christmas Tree fork painting
* Patterning Christmas lights pattern painting
Bible Verse for the Week: Review
J: “Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life.” John 14:6
Dec. 8th: Little Treasures Christmas program. Kids be here dressed in your Christmas best at 10:15 am! Drop off at your child’s classroom.
Dec. 14th: Watching the “Trilogy” performance of the Nutcracker here at the church in the auditorium
Christmas party: Dec. 19th at 10:30. All are Welcome! The pre-K teachers will do most of the planning. We may send a sign up genius email soon for donations! It will be a “Happy Birthday Jesus” themed party! We will rotate pre-K classrooms during the party. One room will be the snack room, one room the craft room and one room the game room!