Our first theme of the year is “Welcome to School!” We will be learning about our class, our school, our friends, and each center.
Focus Skills for the week:
* Singing ABCs
* Learning about our school and classroom
* Learning our Teacher and Friend’s Names
* Exploring all the centers
* Reading lots of fun books about the first week of school and singing lots of fun songs
* Beginning Calendar Concepts-days of the week, Months, weather
* Working Together
* Hand-eye Coordination
* Learning Routines
We will start our Bible Verse of the Week next week by letter! We will be learning bible verses each week and will be making them into a keep sake book for you at the end of the year!
September 3rd- Labor Day- No school
***Reminder: Please have your child bring a water bottle with a secure lid & labeled with their name daily.